Co-Pays & Deductibles
- The adult who brings the child in for an appointment is responsible for any cop-pays or fees due for the date of service.
- If your insurance requires a co-pay, it must be paid at check-in for your visit or over the phone prior to the visit. A $15 late fee will be added to any co-pay that is not paid on the day of service.
- If your insurance plan has a deductible, this amount is your financial responsibility. A minimum of $50 will be collected on the day of service.
We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards.
There are tests available for collection in this office that will require being sent to an outside lab for interpretation. The outside lab will bill you for these services and you are responsible to pay for them.
Read our complete financial policies »
- Patient balances are billed monthly. We ask that you pay your statement balance after receiving your first statement. A 20% surcharge will be assessed on all balances over 90 days old.
- If previous arrangements have not been made with our finance office, any account balances over 90 days old will be forwarded to a collection agency and all collection expenses will become your responsibility.
- Any accounts that have been transferred to collections will need to provide a credit card on file to continue a relationship with Willow Tree Pediatrics.
- For scheduled appointments, any outstanding balances must be paid prior to the visit, or you will be asked to reschedule.
- A $30.00 fee will be charged for any checks returned for insufficient funds and checks will no longer be permitted as a method of payment.